Last updated March 2022.
Important notice about users under the age of 18.
The Site is not intended for use by any person under 18 years of age (a “minor”), and no minor is authorized to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any minor. If you are a minor, do not use or provide any information on the Site or otherwise to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any other information about yourself. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor, please contact us at [email protected] or 847-215-1144 (toll-free).
What information we collect and how we collect it.
First, we may collect your information when you submit it to us voluntarily through the Site or using our contact information provided throughout the Site (“voluntary information”). Examples of our collection of your voluntary information include your submission of forms on the Site to request free samples or to contact us. Your voluntary information may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your mailing address
- Your other contact information
- ow you learned about our products
Second, we may automatically collect your information related to your access and use of the Site using “cookies” (files stored on your device that identify you and store information about your interactions with the Site) and similar automated tracking technologies or through third-party services we may use to provide analytical information about users of the Site (“automated information”). Your automated information may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- The IP address of the device you use to access the Site
- Information about the web browser, operating system and other software on your device
- The website that referred you to the Site
- Pages you visit on the Site, along with date, time and duration of the visit
- Links to third-party websites that you click on throughout the Site
- Your physical location
How we use your information.
We may use your information internally (including use by us and our affiliates) for any lawful purpose, including (but not limited to) the following:
- To provide you with access and use of the Site and its features
- To fulfill your orders placed through the Site or otherwise provide product and services you request
- To respond to your inquiries and other communications
- To enforce our rights under agreements with you or legal actions
- To notify you about changes to the Site or associated products and services
- To provide you with offers for products and services related to the Site
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provided such information
- For any other purpose with your consent
We may use your information to enable us to display advertisements on the Site to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement on the Site, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How we may disclose your information to others.
We may disclose your information, other than personal information, without restriction. We may disclose personal information as follows:
- To our affiliates
- To contractors and other services providers in connection with the operation or support of the Site and related products and services
- To our strategic partners in connection with offering products and services related to the Site
- To a buyer or other successor in connection with our change of control, merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization or dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our or our affiliates’ assets or business, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in each case which your personal information is among the assets transferred
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To enforce our rights under agreements with you or other applicable law or defend ourselves in a legal action
- To the extent we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of any person, including us
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or otherwise with your consent
We will not sell your personal information, and except as described above, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
Choices you have regarding your information.
You may decide not to provide us any voluntary information, although such disclosure may be required to enable Site features (such as requesting a free sample or information from us).
You may disable some (but not all) collection of automated information by changing settings on the device you use to access the Site. For example, you may change your web browser’s setting not to permit cookies or use settings or software on your device to hide your IP address. If you employ any mechanism to disable our collection of automated information, some or all of the Site may not function as intended.
You may opt-out of the use of your information in promotional communications by following directions included in those communications or otherwise by contacting us at [email protected] or 847-215-1144 (toll-free).
If you would like to know what personal information we have collected from you, or would like us to delete any such personal information, you may contact us at [email protected] or 847-215-1144 (toll-free). After verifying your identity (or that of your authorized agent), we will promptly satisfy any such request, and making any such request will not prevent you from thereafter accessing the Site or using its features.